Flapjacks, perfect any time of the year. Add a little hot honey and you have the perfect breakfast. Hearty, sweet, salty, fluffy.
But we won't tease you too much, we will dive right into the recipe.
- 1 cup flour
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 3 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 egg
- 3/4 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons cooking oil
- Add dry ingredients to a bowl and whisk
- Add wet ingredients and mix well
- Heat griddle and melt bacon grease, butter or oil
- Pour batter onto a hot griddle
- Cook until golden brown, about 3 minutes, flip and cook on the other side.