DD214 Potato Salad
Are you looking for a quick and easy recipe with a kick?
Our DD214 Potato Salad is the perfect crowd pleaser.
- 2 pounds of potatoes peeled and cubed
- 1.5 teaspoons of salt
- 5 large eggs hard-boiled, peeled and smashed lightly with a fork
- 2 stalks of celery finely diced
- 1 small onion finely minced
- 1/4 cup dill pickle diced
- 1/4 cup DD214 sauce
- 2 TBSP mustard
- 1/2 cup full fat mayonnaise
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- pepper to taste
- Add 4 quarts of water to 6 quart pot and bring to a rolling boil over high heat. Add potatoes and salt.
- Cook until potatoes are just starting to fall apart, about 10 minutes.
- Drain potatoes well in a colander and return them to hot pan for a minute to dry out excess water.
- Place the potatoes, eggs, celery, onion, pickle,and DD214 in large bowl.
- Add mustard and mayonnaise and stir well to combine
- Add salt, pepper and paprika , adjust to taste
- Refridgerate until ready to serve. The longer it sits the more the flavors will meld together.