Are you looking for a delicious, crispy, moist spicy chicken? Look no further!
This recipe calls for our sauce, The Siren but feel free to replace any of our other sauces in the recipe.
- 1 pack of bone in chicken pieces
- 1 qt of buttermilk
- salt, pepper and garlic powder to taste
- 3 large eggs
- 1/3 cup of water
- 1 bottle of The Siren sauce
- 4 cups of all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 tsp pepper
- 2 tsp paprika
- 1 Tbsp cayenne pepper
- oil for frying
- Place chicken into a large bowl. Cover with buttermilk and marinate overnight.
- Remove chicken from buttermilk and pat dry, set into bowl and season with garlic powder, salt and pepper.
- Put rack over cookie sheet.
- In bowl, whisk together eggs, water and The Siren.
- In another bowl, which together flour, paprika, salt, pepper, cayenne and Old Mission
- Dredge chicken in flour mix, then egg mix and then flour mix again.
- Once all chicken is coated, place cookie sheet in refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, heat oil in pan to 350 degrees. Working in batches, fry chicken for approximately 15 minutes or until cooked through. Place chicken on paper towel to dry.