Spicy bacon, potato and green beans
Looking for a hearty, easy side dish? Well you are in luck, this show stopper does not disappoint. This dish is versatile and can easily go with brunch or dinner.
Plus, you can't go wrong with hot sauce and bacon.
- 2 Tablespoons of bacon grease
- 2 Tablespoons of butter
- 3 medium red potatoes, cut into 1/2 in
- 1 small sweet onion
- 1 (14 ounce) can of green beans, drained
- black pepper
- 1 Tablespoon of Red Hot Griff
- 4 slices of bacon, cooked and crumbled
- Heat bacon grease and butter over medium-high heat in a large pan
- Add potatoes and cook for 9 minutes, stirring occasionally
- Add onion and cook for 5 more minutes, until potatoes are soft
- Add green beans, bacon and Red Hot Griff and stir. Let everything warm through and then remove from heat and serve.
This dish packs a lot of flavor and a little heat, if you want to kick your heat up a notch try substituting The Siren for Red Hot Griff.
We proudly donate a portion of our sales to Mission 22 and Pollinator Partnership
Mission 22 is dedicated to ending veteran suicide with programs for veterans and their families.
Pollinator Partnership is dedicated to protecting pollinator ecosystems with programs, conservation and research.